Consider donating your art to Arts for ACT. As an artist, If you work is selected for inclusion in the live auction, it will be displayed at our receptions held in September and October. You will, also, receive two tickets to the auction and included in many of our press releases and advertising. The deadline for form submission is July 31, 2016 and August 22, 2016 for artwork. Here are some of our guidelines:
Art must be an original (no giclees or prints) for entry into live auction. (Prints and Giclees will be placed in the silent auction unless you are a listed artist)
4 Artists will be chosen to be featured at our previews and in our program book .
Artist Donation Form for submission into juried live auction. Live Auction is juried and only 25 art pieces will be accepted.
Click Here for Arts for ACT 2016 Artist Form
If you would like to donate to the silent auction, you can use this Silent Auction Donation Form.
Here are a few benefits the artists that donate to Arts for ACT will receive:
* The donation of your art work will helps save lives in Southwest Florida.
* All live auction artists will have a brief bio and website link next to their listing in the program book.
* All artists will receive a free 1/16 ad in the program book with image, artist’s name and website.
* Showcased Artists will receive a 1/4 ad (this would be for the 4 to 6 “Artists of ACT. We are now referring to those 4 to 6 artists as the "Showcased Artists of ACT".
* The Featured artist will receive a 1/2 ad.
* All artists will receive a 20% discount for additional ad space in the program book.
* Arts for ACT website: Artist name, image and link to the artist’s website will be included on the
Arts for ACT website.
* Pre-Event Print Ads: Artist name and image of his or her artwork will appear in
at least one, ad in Happenings Magazine and/or Florida Weekly.
* Post Event Ad: Artist name and image of his or her artwork and website will appear as part of a
full-page “Thank You” ad in Florida Weekly (see sample ad attached).
* Social Media: All artists will be spotlighted on Arts for ACT social media pages such as Facebook.
* Images of the Featured and Showcased Artists’ work and their name will be included in
TV commercials promoting Arts for ACT.
* All live and silent auction art work will be on exhibit at the Arts for ACT Gallery throughout the month
of October. Including the October Art Walk.
* The featured and showcased artists will have group exhibit at the Arts for ACT Gallery at a feature
date in 2017. This exhibit will allow the artists to display and sell up to 5 works of their art.
This exhibit will be advertised in program book and other print and social media.
* Live auction artists will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the event and 20% off a table of 8.
* Silent auction artists will receive 1 complimentary tickets to the event and 20% off a table of 8.
For more info contact Claudia Goode @ email@example.com